Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dancing With The Devil

http://kellybroganmd.com/benzos/ Benzos are the most dangerous drug on the planet. I danced with the devil, I went all the way to and through hell, I saw the Grim Reaper and everything else in between. Opiate withdrawal just put me on the edges of hell but benzos put me all the way there however the combination of the two even synthetic opiates like Tramadol put me into some very ugly places as well. Dr Kelly Brogan states right in this article that benzos actually lead to a four fold increase in depression. I know somebody that suffered a serious spinal injury due to a grand mal seizure due to a benzo withdrawal. I was a drug seeker, nobody told me that narcotic meds would be good for me, infact it was quite the opposite. However it was a defacto scenario, benzos equaled dancing with the devil. They should be illegal except in emergency situations, ie-alcohol detox etc.. After reading this article one learns that Klonopin is not that much safer. Why are benzos the most dangerous drugs on the planet? Because they come in a pill form and  in most cases are legally prescribed. Doctors are obviously not warning patients of what kind of side effects these benzos have otherwise they wouldn't be prescribing them to begin with pure and simple. Just think about what kind of racket this is. The withdrawal period off of benzos goes on for an interminable amount of time. What to do with the patient during the withdrawal period? Switch them to another med or give them a milder benzo like Adavan instead of Xanax, one with a longer half life. They are all pill forms of alcohol that interfere with the brains natural gaba receptors and they are just as if not more addictive then heroin. They are more dangerous then heroin, like alcohol one can die from benzo withdrawal and many have,ie-(brain hemorrhage) I am telling you that  I came out of rehab in 2011 and I had no intention to use drugs. My brain was already screwed up from dosing myself out with Seroquel and Trazadone so this made it easier for me to find  drugs, my brain was already seeking it. It was my fault because I didn't jump into the program right away after rehab but I am telling you benzos are the devil incarnate. The next thing I know I get a DWI and I never had any intention to go back to drugs, I wanted to be clean. Nobody is going to convince me that people that don't have alcoholism or Reward Deficiency Syndrome don't struggle tremendously once they get off benzos either. I had black outs on Xanax and I was in hell so no it really didn't help me very much. When I ended up in jail with a DWI I soon found out that I would be remanded so that wasn't much fun either. So I went from being all the way in hell, coming out of rehab and trying not to be in hell anymore but ending up there anyway just to get locked down in jail and I had no intention to use drugs to begin with. Yes, I can relate to dancing with the devil. So no I am not scared of the Illuminati because I have already been to the ugliest places on earth and I am still standing            

No comments:

Post a Comment