Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jesuit Extreme Oath Of Induction


http://www.aworldinchaosandturmoil.com/the-luciferian-pope-the-black-pope-and-the-evil-vatican-empire.html These people don't sound nice- Is this disinfo? I have read their Jesuit extreme oath of induction in a few other places so how can this all be not credible? I never bought into the Catholic Church- I believe in god and a power greater then myself but not this bs- I am a fan of man and don't want to inflict pain misery and war onto innocents- If this is true then that makes these Jesuits the most horrific hypocrites of all time- God is what helps me to stay sober and I cant do it without him so who are these war mongers hell bent on genocide, plunder and pillage? They are supposedly into Lucifer- I despise liars and Free Mason hoax actors as well- I am not sold yet on the Jesuit extreme Oath as being 100% legit- 

No comments:

Post a Comment