Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A New Era Of American Populism

I trust AJ and Dr P. over VT- I only read negative criticisms about AJ and his media empire from VT that is why I concluded that is was a Democratic partisan operation after many months of ditching AJ over his alleged Israeli connections. I will humbly state that I feel that 9-11 was more then an Israeli initiated operation, infact I believe that is what a deep state operation that the entire cia knew about. I am not referring to some rogue factions of our intelligence apparatus. I am referring to most if not everybody within the cia knowing about this before it actually occurred and this also includes many media outlets. I am not claiming that I know exactly what happened the only thing I know for sure is that the official report is total bull shit and President Trump needs to do something about it. I never heard AJ criticize the guys at VT,  I believe that AJ is a very solid Patriot that will go down in the history books as a modern day hero. He is passionate about the slow kill programs (Vaccines) etc that have been waged against We The People. I never read on VT except for Dr Preston James  about this egregious assault against humanity itself. AJ has kept the Sandy Hook Investigation in the limelight and has many solid people like Roger Stone on his program who are all aggressively fighting the NWO. It would be naïve to primarily blame Israel and essentially use them as the fall guy for 9-11 and this is exactly what I see VT doing. That is why I feel that they may be dis info agents to some extent. What I read about President Trump as far as what he has alleged to have been involved with on the VT website has been somewhat disturbing to me. We should all be Americans and not have a particular partisan agenda. How anybody could want Hillary Clinton to become our President is also deeply disturbing to me. I really want President Trump to drain the swamp, I just don't want him to be like the previous Republican administration. I believe that all indications appear that he wont be. Dr P has the highest of all credibility and he respects AJ and what he has accomplished over the years as far as educating us about how the world really works. Inquiring people want to know why nobody assaults the character of Dr Steve P. and VT  just always seems to go after AJ and his Patriotic warriors? Dr P. is one of AJs Patriotic warriors but nobody ever seems to say anything negative about Dr P. because they cant. Dr P. and AJ combined with the new Trump administration will go down in the history books as a new era of American Populism, An American Renaissance. We have dinosaurs within our political system who are resistant to change. Nancy Pelosi a total partisan bureaucrat had criticism toward President Trumps pick for Supreme Court Judge. She stated that "It was well outside the mainstream of American political thought and that it was a hostile appointment." That is actually great news, outside of the mainstream because  that is exactly what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment