Saturday, January 28, 2017

Life On The Inside


Before we can talk about really making America great again we need to be able to talk about how we aren't that great. Sometimes the only difference between the cop and the criminal is the badge. This premise holds true for our Prison system and obviously the Gitmo and Abu Ghraib type scenarios that were initiated by the Bush Chain Gang. Lets take a look at the Stamford experiment. The results of this demonstrated that 1/3 of prison guards demonstrated genuine sadistic behavior. The other conclusion was very similar to the Milgram experiment where random participants off the street layed down and allowed dangerous and potentially lethal electric shock to individuals. The only thing we need is somebody in authority to give us the green light and then we learn what real human nature is all about. I was angry in jail and my mindset became almost one of a criminal. When you are on the inside the good guy bad guy mind set can disappear quickly look what happened to Donnie Brosco. Hypothetically If my fellow inmates were getting abused by the guards I would definitely be the  criminal on the inside that let the guards know that what they were doing was wrong. The word on the inside is that there are multiple bodies buried underneath some of those old school archaic maximum security prisons. What I am referring to is big old white country boys who routinely beat the living shit out of the black folks. I am talking about to either near death or many times even death itself. Jail is a rough environment, I got along with everybody but mostly the black folk I hung out with. I hear in some of those old school maximum security scenarios if you are white you must join the Clan or the white gang and separate yourself from the Latinos and Blacks. I don't like that rule because everybody should be able to do whatever the hell they want when they are locked up. I know that upstate is a lot easier time compared to where I was because if I was upstate in prison I would have been able to hang out in the yard and work out all day. I was told that upstate has inmates that are a lot more mature and squared away compared to the inmates that were at my facility. In other words more respectful and less boisterous and maladaptive in behavior patterns. The only thing I know is that people should be able to fight Mano A Mano with no weapon or ambush and without having ones posse joining in to gang up on one person because that is cowardice in its purest form. So is using a shank because this demonstrates the very reason you are where you are and chances are people like this will never get out and if they do it wont be for very long. The unwritten rule is that you are never supposed to tell anybody to shut the f up if they are being loud and disrespectful. I think that is a dumb rule because everybody should show respect that is why I told somebody to shut the f up and I was ready to throw hands if need be. Fights on the inside wouldn't last very long because the ECU Turtles would be there to break things up. The Turtles had me in ankle shanks that were making me bleed for a fight that I didn't even start. The CO had a bull shit report because  I doubt they had cameras in the shower, she had me in the written report as the aggressor. If they did have cameras it would clearly show that I didn't initiate anything. Friendly extortion is common place and so are nick names. Johnny Pencils- Bad News the list goes on. I had commissary, I liked everybody and would give out food to people. Lets face it there is a plethora of predators on the inside. I wasn't looking for protection because I know how to throw hands, I just genuinely liked most people, we talked a lot and showed mutual respect. I was training with somebody who I swear would be able to stand with Kimbo or Mike Tyson, the people on the inside are the real deal why do you think most of them were there. I was depressed as hell on the inside and I cried and read a lot but never cried in front of the inmates because that would show weakness. I wasn't sure if I was going upstate so I just basically tried to figure out ways how I would break out if possible. What if scenarios that had me thinking that Little Birds with Flash bangs where nobody got hurt and of course we would need help from some of the guards on the inside because this is how business is routinely conducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment