Friday, January 26, 2018

Mysteries Of The Sword

The Warrior Within- I just wrote a huge blog about it only to have it wiped  off the screen because it wasn't me that deleted it. Some people have nothing better to do then to play the role of the remote gods and decide what free speech is acceptable or not. So what did they delete? A whole blog breaking down my analogy of The Warrior Within which is not an easy read or break down because of all of the psychobabble. What was the crux of the blog? I don't feel like getting into it, I pour my soul out just to have some morons wipe out my thoughts. Do you think it was just a fluke? I don't think so (mysteries of the sword mysteries of the disappearing blog) I explained about the masochists who are smiles on top of the table while they are really f ing you underneath it. The spiritual and evolved warrior wears their saber for all to see and we don't like cowards who try to interfere with our words and thoughts. That is what Care of the Soul is all about- no fear of judgment, shame or reprisal from the wanna be gods. The fractured psyche that breaks down in various parts. I also explained how most people would rather not get involved in playing in the game because that is too risky, its much easier to sit on the sidelines and criticize. There is no shortage of these people out there, the closet masochists who relish in the office be headings or the church beatings by the nuns. The nice guy appearance where deep down they feel that they deserve such brutal treatment from others. The vast majority of people don't fall into either category, that is why arm chair wanna be psychologist blogs  are a dime a dozen. What do you mean by that? It means that just because one may read books that doesn't mean they know that much especially when it comes to mythology because its all up to interpretation anyway for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment