Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Sun Scam

http://www.thegeocentricgnostic.com/?p=2549 I woke up yesterday morning for a run and even at 7:30 I got hammered by the tropical heat. Al Gore may be right global warming may be real but are we really supposed to believe the sun is 93 million miles away? I used to just like mostly everybody else because I didn't think about it all that much. I wasn't really into the cosmos or any type of  hero worship of the Nasa gods. Tom Hanks Apollo 13 didn't do anything  for me. I must admit it all had too much of a phony aura to it, definitely Hollywood. One small step for man 1 giant step for mankind equals fake. Apparently the Satanists derive their power from the sun, ie- Lucifarians that is their hero worship. Think about it does the sun really look that far away? Geocentricgnostic has it pegged at around 4,000 miles away. I don't care what the Lucifarians do I just want to know what they are doing with their black hole Nasa budget? I always wanted to be a private eye and I know for sure that some feds and local leos have a lot of open cold cases they could use some help with. A larger budget means more man power who knows maybe they would be able to put some dna together. As much as I am a privacy advocate I feel that everybody should have their dna on file not just convicted felons, that doesn't make too much sense.How many cold cases are out there that are unsolved just because the perp  has never committed a felony? And then we have the huge bureaucratic backlogs where some homicide detectives have to wait forever just to get dna results back from the lab. That is because Nasas black hole budget of cgis spies and lies comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment