Sunday, June 12, 2016

Newtown- Spooktown USA

I was listening to a podcast with Prof James Tracy and Dr P last week. They covered a lot of ground it was quite interesting. I cant believe James Tracy was fired what did he do wrong? Dr P stated that Sandy Hook is a scam and that there was no ptsd with the Newtown PD. If there is no ptsd with the Newtown pd then why was the chief quoted in the Greenwich times that his guys had ptsd and he was concerned that they would off themselves? Dr P also stated that Yale University fabricated a psychological profile on a non existent Adam Lanza with Azbergeres. Can anybody see that big Pharma may have their hooks in all of this? I was wondering who they may choose to reenact the crisis actors when they air an episode on Investigation Discovery on the Sandy Hook school shooting? I am sure that they will be better then David Wheeler, Robbie Parker and Gene Rosen. Lets see choosing actors to play actors while reenacting an alleged tragedy I do believe that we have hit a new low in our theater of the absurd. I do believe our commander in chief had a few phony crocodile tears as well. I am still waiting to read what the official cause of death was for the Westorpt police officer who just so happened to be on the Newtown Pd board. Also I found it to be a little suspicious that the Ct Major crimes squad investigated the alleged suicide of the Milford police officer last year. That man had no reason to commit suicide from all appearances. He did hold a charity run for the alleged victims in the Sandy Hook scam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment