Saturday, June 11, 2016

OGA

https://aplanetruth.info/2016/06/11/flat-earth-new-york-city-2016/ Sleight of hand, black magic, mocking, Lucifarians like to mock and they usually tell you what they are about to. I am far from an expert on these clowns however I have been able to pick up a few tid bits here and there. The only thing I know is that Dr P had a link in his blog this morning that knocked my socks off. It had to do with the criminal gangsters that sentenced Leo Wanta to prison on bogus trumped up charges. OGA- That stands for Other Gangster Agencies- I cant wait to buy Roger Stones book Clintons War on Women. I heard a few tid bits during one of his interviews and I couldn't believe my ears. What amazing  intel, I really hope that it can break into the main stream media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment