Thursday, May 25, 2023

Money And Politics

lets see whats the latest Desantis coming out w/ elon musk and a technical glitch- Steve Schmidt points out some clever things that I would have overlooked especially since I have been residing on the right side of the fence for the most part- Why Desantis doesnt have a shot- I dont know about all that but maybe he shouldnt have went after Disney- Its kind of like that Trumpian power thing over reach something that can easily be overlooked due to his pro freedom fla etc The other issue is that politics has been going in the wrong direction since probally forever- How is it that somebody needs a wealthy benafactor standing w/ him- What is that- Money shouldnt be part of politics thats been the problem all along- So who ever has the richest super pac has the best shot i dont know about all that- The more money that has been behind certain individuals the dumber the commercials have been so seriously presidents should be elected not appointed- I can see through the magas agenda now- you know the border- So my question is since the magas lied about election fraud how true is it that our borders are insecure- We have people that have been arrested for wire fraud that are trying to pull the strings- I kind of like Musk he is interesting but I dont agree w/ billionares getting mixed in w/ aspiring presidents- Candidates should stand alone- Desantis had the commerical as Maverick why does he need Musk- Republicans are getting less inteersting to me every day-

No comments:

Post a Comment