Sunday, May 14, 2023

DNA

Why no dna in the eg carrol case? If thier was no sperm found on the dress and the only thing it would prove was that there was an encounter at least that would prove that the case isnt a hoax and that Trump did acruakky know this woman. Would it be like whatever evidence is uncovered Trumpian would match it In other words if dna did come back w. that there was an encounter but no proof of sex Trump would be a chameleon I was w/ her but didnt engage in coercive sexual abuse instead of its a hoax I dont even know who she is- If I was a defense attorny I wouldnt take certain cases especially if I felt my client was guilty- The only thing somebody needs is reasonable doubt about ones character in order to not get the vote-politicians have been known to go very far in order to cover themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment