Saturday, May 20, 2023

A Shining Star

hatred is fear- fear is not freedom- Jessica Denson- a beautiful luminary- So I am walking my dogs w/ the gold star family shirt- I look like a four on the fourth advertisement- The problem is the republicans or the right I should say have attempted to brainwash the masses- They are basically saying if you dont wave the flag or be a walking advertisement lapels the whole 9 then your not patriotic- This woman I met assumed I was on the right and started off w/ a dem bashing- I tend not to engage in polemics during polite banter especially political ones- Its kind of like how the magas have certain slogans just like George W your either with us or with the terrorists- I am telling you the republican party is responsible for alot of unsavory acts- The latest is attempts to divide and conquer and with that means we will never have a chance to be be united as one- So anybody riding down the street w/ a flag waving means they are magas no I dont think so- They dont own ones personal demonstration of patriotsism infact many people would be insulted by that insinuation- So basically my shirt meant I was a republican no I dont think so- The dems tend to show thier love in a different way and to me it seems more authentic- See that love not hate thats the big difference- State run propaganda fox news running w/ the homeless vet story upstate NY that turned out to be false- They thrive off of false patriotism and visceral jingoism- Its like how can we trust them w/ any news now- I still like some people on fox but I accept them for what they are-

No comments:

Post a Comment