Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sonnets Of The Day


I have had many past lives to go along with many wives, this created many shattered hearts and broken souls. I have fought in many wars on foreign shores. I have had at least 9 Lives but like the Black Cat that I am have somehow always ended up back on my feet. I have been to jail as well as flat on my back out on the streets. I have felt like dying but never really wanted to end it. I have been a psychologist , a cop,  Delta Force Operator with plenty of firefights in between. We take on bad guys with manolevent intentions. I have been a rock and roll mercenary and a soldier of the apocalypse. I have also been a Buddhist Monk that has helped unite many seekers with prayer and mantra. I have slept with other men's wives in some of my other lives but never really felt that good about it. I have been co-dependent and very weak but was never really into sneaky hearts and  manipulative souls. I will always be a warrior poet full of sonnets.
 The Shift- 2 hour movie- Wayne Dyer, it was very good- He talks about spirituality and quantum moments. He also talked about The 4 Virtues- Soon movies like this will hit the big screens- Many of todays big screen movies as well as the tv shows have too much violence and heartless messages. Psychological thrillers are ok but still many of these have ridiculous plots and gratuitous violence. In todays world if you cant make a movie without a plethora of f bombs and people getting killed one should go back to the drawing board. The best movies are the ones that we can watch on tv that are  still as good as they were when they came out on the big screens. This means that their wasn't that much if any editing needed to cut out the f bombs and the violence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment