Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The End Game Prophecy

We don't live in a Totalitarian regime so nobody should ever be censored for what he/she writes. These tech companies like google are basically like the NSA and cia and they don't do a dam thing for National Security. These cia fronts and their are many more where they came from are not doing anybody any favors. What do these companies really do, they have full time employees who just scroll the web and figure out what they want to allow or not. This isn't that much different then the bullies that are into price fixing which was made illegal by the Sherman Antitrust Act- Bully behemoths that have the capital to squash out the small fries who are trying to utilize their First Amendment right.
   That is why our Potus is a breath of fresh air- I disagree with Neil Cavuto and all of his establishment critiques of our President. First of all we elected Potus Trump because we are tired of people like Neil Cavuto and we like it when our Potus Tweets what he feels and its even better when its off the cuff and without a filter, extemporaneous and from the heart this is the real American way. That is why I also respect Judge Jeanne, she gets clocked at 119 and owns up to it. She is real and so is our Potus. That is why I didn't really want to try to defend my DWI case- I was so disgusted with myself, the fact that I was so irresponsible, I wanted to plead guilty because I was guilty- I sat in jail for 6.5 months- AJ explains how George Soros has his hooks into running many of these phony fronts especially Snopes- AJ is right on the money because I used Snopes  for unequivocal intel based on credible evidence and received back nothing except smoke and mirrors. This needs to be eliminated, they are holding themselves up to a standard that is supposed to be objective and utilized as an impartial investigative journalism tool but they are nothing of the sort just because they have Soros backing them. This is what our country has come to- End Game prophecy- AI- Mad Scientists and Eugenicists.

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment