Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Cops Deserve Respect

Cops should get a break on speeding but not dwis+- I dont see why their are so many miserable posters probably because they have been dicks to cops over the years- My last ticket I was in a bad mood and maybe would have been given a break if I wasn't- Over the years I was given many breaks in high performance cars because I rarely had an attitude- Why should cops be given breaks- Because they are responsible for a lot more then just delving out traffic infractions- These are the kind of things these negative posters probably have no clue about- Who are the first people that get called when things go south- I was somewhat of a witness to a shooting a few years ago- The cops were on the scene in seconds not minutes - Same when I called on the Travis Rudolph shooting- PBSO amazing they came rolling up in minutes without hesitation- They also must have an incredible amount of restraint when dealing w/ ungrateful a- holes all the time as well. Domestic disturbances- murder investigations- car crashes- security- risk mitigation- unstable people- the list is quite long and extensive

No comments:

Post a Comment