Thursday, July 13, 2023

Benzo Dope

With no limit on how much money can be donated by organizations or individuals at the behest of the governor, millions of dollars flowed in to prop up public services during the pandemic and fund Newsom’s favored programs, including an effort to address homelessness and a public safety campaign promoting the importance of wearing masks. LA Times I had a dream that I was taking a road trip on the east coast w/ one of my dogs- I stopped off in Kensington pa and thats all I remember- I woke up in fla w/ out my dog and didnt remember what led up to it- The stuff is addictive I dont know if it was tranq benzo dope or if somebody slipped me a roofie- I was dogless and figured it couldnt have been a relapse because my program is solid- If that was the case then why did I stop of in Kensington- When Purdue Pharma stated that their drugs were safe and effective not addictive even for minor pain they knew it was a lie- They knew how addictive opiates were dating back to the civil war-

No comments:

Post a Comment