Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jonathon Reich Innocent Victim?

I am still trying to figure out why Jonathon Reich aka Scotty Walker was arrested and put through hell? Wolf says that a Ct state trooper checked out the phone call to Wayne Carver and determined that it wasn't threatening and no further investigation was needed. I listened as well and came to the same conclusion. I urge all Americans to plug this into youtube to make your own determination. So what is with all the draconian threats and harassment to Jonathon and his family? Over one hundred calls to his home by NY law enforcement for starters and then they were talking a couple hundred thousand bail and then 50k bond as long as he complied and went up to Avon Ct? They jerked him around 10 times for a low level misdemeanor harassment charge which was determined that he shouldn't have had to begin with and then the bailiffs threw Wolf out of the courtroom what is wrong with this picture? Oh yes then he was ordered to not post anything on social media and to get further mental health counseling and lets not forget they told his family that he couldn't raise any money on line for his exorbitant legal fees. If I got anything wrong on this story somebody please let me know however I believe most if not all of what I just printed is the real story. Ct is not my state it is our state meaning "We The People" the Constitution State remember that one? Public officials work for us and must be held accountable for their actions. I am also still trying to figure out why DHS and Big Pharma are using Adam Lanza as the poster child for the new "bad guy" and how and why all alphabets are now rewriting the rules on Active Shooter and school safety? I am not sure if Adam Lanza even ever existed- I urge all Americans to help try to figure this one out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment