Saturday, December 13, 2014

Alex Jones And Dr P

Alex Jones you are back on my good guy list- I watched your interview w/ Dr P and I am going w/ my gut that you are the real deal and not a Zionist distraction show. Dr P speaks highly of you and my feeling is that you go as far as you can which is very deep to say the least. In other words your biggest critics think that you may be in bed w/ Stratfor and Drudge etc.. and that you came out of nowhere pre-911 and stole the thunder from US Intel w/ out giving them any credit, I can see the point on that one. Everybody has critics, the only thing I know for sure is that you are the go to guy in the alternative media world and that you are responsible for many great things. You opened my eyes and have alot to be proud of. When those nukes went missing you were one of the first to break the news that I know of and that is just one example of your strength and power to "we the people". Its very easy for people to criticize and not that easy to be in the trenches of the infowar as you are. Dr P is great and between the two of you sticking by the truth on 9-11 Bin Laden etc you both deserve the congressional medal of honor. Dr P. also cleared up a big question that I had that was asked by a caller in reference to Bush senior and Dr P. straightened that one out right away. I will add your links to my site and although I am not married- if I were I will trust you with my life my money and my wife.  

No comments:

Post a Comment