Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sten Took The Fall

I cant write that much longer about how evil some people are but it appears they have no problem killing a lot of great people. My dad and brother were born to fly the best of the best- Avionics, instrument rated ATP certified and plenty of Air Force Bases to practice on. Sten Molin was born to fly as well, he was precocious and brilliant. He was up in the air in my dads plane, he was also one of the youngest first officers ever to fly a commercial aircraft.  He was a computer wizard and I enjoyed speaking with him to get his thoughts about life and love and everything else in between.  I put him in Johan Schwartzs league. I met Johan once and liked him a lot and we almost went out to lunch. Johan was talking about flying F-16s and he was really a class act. Johan went down Christmas Eve 1996 in New Hampshire in a Lear Jet 35A and was missing for years. I believe it took three years of huge SAR teams and many dedicated people were volunteers. He was a great person and many people cared. If I am not mistaken this led to new tracking procedures. I am not an aviation expert like my family members so my flight jargon is not the best to say the least. I know a few buzz words and that is about it. However I believe Stens jet American Airlines Airbus A300- Flight 587 that went down a few months after 9-11 in mid air over Far Rockaway Queens was an act of sabatoge.  There may have been witnesses just like Flight 800 in 96 that saw a lot more then the official report. Stens dad was a great pilot as well and everybody knew that he was a cautious pilot that wouldn't have been overly aggressive with the rudder especially in a wake turbulence situation. In other words the NTSB may have covered for an act of domestic terrorism but the game plan may have been changed last minute. How does a tail section and two engines supposedly fall off spontaneously in mid air if foul play is not involved? Stens plane may have been shot down by a SAM or maybe there was a bomb on board I have no idea. The only thing I know for sure is that there have been many cover stories con jobs and distortion campaigns and this has been going on for years. The NTSB FBI CIA work very well together when it comes to "official stories". I believe that there were witnesses in 96 right here in Ct that may have seen a SAM take out flight 800. I don't know if they shot down Johans Lear Jet as well but why wouldn't they it appears that all of the heros and good guys in this world  go down in suspicious circumstances.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment