Monday, November 10, 2014

Therapy And Justice

I don't claim to be an intel guy or the go to guy about world events by any stretch of the imagination. I couldn't even make it as an Officer in the USMC and I have never been overseas. I was thrown in jail for having weapons out of jurisdiction and I even have a DWI .I highly doubt many people read my blogs besides DHS and my friend that gives me inspiration, however I read them to her and that is about it. I have always loved my country in ways that are more then likely above the norm and have always had a passion to expose injustice ie- (truth justice the American way) etc.. Writing blogs for me has been a catharsis, its been therapy, I have no idea if  I even make sense sometimes or if I am 100%  accurate however I think that  I am for the most part and this helps me sleep at night. Anyway I thought I knew what was going on by reading books like Fiasco by Thomas Ricks etc but I realized that I knew absolutely nothing until I started doing research on the Extortion 17 mission about a year ago. I was about to buy Eric Princes book Civilian Warriors when Betrayed popped up. This brought me to Infowars Alex Jones and an interview w/ Charlie Strange. My life hasn't been the same since. My heart has been broken irrevocably and this entire Sandy Hook event has taken me to very ugly places as well. Anyway I had Alex Jones up on a pedestal just like at one time Bill Oreilly was my go to guy. Alex has let me down in some ways, however for the most part I think he is legit- but the guys at Veterans Today have really rocked my world intel wise. I couldn't believe it, these Patriots give out free intel, the best I have ever seen or read by many miles. These guys are the real deal and they deserve a lot of respect for the efforts that they put fourth. They know that this country will never have a chance of turning around unless the average citizen becomes aware of what is really going on, I know for certain these guys aren't media hoars that are in it for the money. There is something called courage and character and they all  deserve a lot of respect because people have been killed over the kind of intel these guys give freely to "we the people." That is why I am so glad Gordon Duff called out Paul Craig Roberts by telling him to stop stealing his intel by making believe it was his own. I had an uneasy feeling about PCR when I was doing research on the Extortion 17 mission. I thought that it was great that he was corroborating the Charlie Strange interview but he actually insulted the intelligence of the seals parents, that did it for me. I knew right then and there that this guy was an elitist who belongs in establishment circles at the Greenwich Country Club. Anyway let us all show some humility and gratitude for the real deal guys at Veterans Today-this Veterans Day, your work is very much appreciated- Jim Fetzer, Gordon Duff, James  Preston, Kevin Barret, Stew Webb has been through hell and back, everybody must honor and respect him. Gwenythe Todd- etc.. I know that I missed mentioning many hero's names but the sentiments are still the same .      

No comments:

Post a Comment