Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Army Officer Stopped by Cops

It was a tough situation in VA because the officers thought the car was possibly stolen, that is why tinted windows are illegal in some states- Adrenaline was flowing because the officers thought it was a high risk stop- That is the crux of the entire case- They went overboard but were still considering the car to be stolen at the very least- Nobody is perfect the young Army officer shouldn't have pursued a legal case because mis understandings happen all the time- He should have gotten out of the car as ordered its that simple- As a highly trained member of our armed forces he shouldn't have been scared- People need to give our leos some deference and respect- Dont you think the cops are scared too- Their job is not easy to say the least and for all they knew even after the young man identified himself as being employed by the Army cops still need to prepare themselves for the worst case scenario- I just watched a LA Swat member get shot in the head and killed on Police Activity during a high risk warrant- My last stop I had an attitude and didn't show my insurance after the cop went back to the car to check me out w/ my license. I found my insurance and steped out of the car to provide it for him- He said in the bull horn get back in the car- I complied its pretty simple, its a different world today. I understood and didn't take it that personally- The Army officer should have shook hands w/ the cops and walked away plain and simple- I dont think this was a racial profiling situation what so ever- Now the cop lost his job because the Army officer blew it way out of proportion- Now how is he going to provide for his family- One has to think about everybody and put thier thoughts and feelings into consideration not just themselves- It sucked to get tased but the Army lieutenant should have been used to that and much more in order to get through training. The cops intent was not malevolent, they were just doing thier job and thats all it comes down to

No comments:

Post a Comment