Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Conscientious Objector

Chad tell us about your meeting with Lucy in the Sky. It was a trip. Yes, we get that but we want you to elaborate- I crossed over-I was a combination of Batman- Superman and Shazam- We were flying  in big birds little birds and everything else in between. Continual training mixed in with real world situations. Inter galactic shining light beams and communication with many souls. Who's souls did you connect with? I connected with many fallen warriors and people that have lost their life from heroin od's- What was the basic premise of your communion? Lets just say I have a sense of peace that I have never felt before. I don't feel like a inconsequential speck of dust in an existential universe, infact it's just the opposite. I feel interconnected on many multidimensional levels and significant. Who ever said that humility is being a nobody in a big sea of wolves realizing how unimportant we really are? I believe that they are the faux evolution based secular progressives.
  I really transformed and experienced evolution in its real form. Anyway I have also decided to not kill anybody anymore. I am not saying that I am a total and complete conscientious objector however I no longer want to take out bad guys. What do you want to do? I still want to take down bad guys, I just don't want to personally kill them. In other words you just want to be an investigator? We may be able to arrange that- We may be able to fit you in to just investigate and turn the information over. In other words you will do what Comey was supposed to be doing instead he decided to be a grandiose politician. The only thing he had to do was turn over the information to the DOJ in reference to the Hillary email investigation, instead his ego got in the way. Politicians that are in it for the buck that take no prisoners. They are serving Mammon, that were the head sheds of the FBI, how much more pathetic can you get then that? What else Chad- I feel that we were used and abused by these politicians. Like who? Lindsay Graham- He made a comment last month that he or maybe it was we don't care how many people die in Syria- Was he speaking for himself as a politician or did he make it seem that he was speaking for the American people? That tells you what the problem is right there. Did you ever read All Quiet On The Western Front? No- You would have learned that along time ago, people are people all across our spiritual plane and most politicians are nothing but opportunists and propaganda bs artists. Graham seemed indifferent to any collateral damage but maybe I read his comment out of context.

No comments:

Post a Comment