Monday, December 11, 2017

Georgia Guidestones


The ego is a formidibale foe- I used to be a zealot but ended up getting drunk. Today I am not sure what is right or wrong many times when I go off on some of my writing diatribes- It appears that the ego has to be in check for spiritual growth to move forward- I have complained about the state of affairs in the nation and I was never that happy. That is why it would be good for me to look at the positive side of things. The news networks have let me down especially Ted Turner and his Georgia Guidestones- His scud studs and baby incubator stories in the first gulf war combined with Anderson Cooper and his blue and green screens. The nail in the coffin for me was the latest about the alleged Russian hack- I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt only to find out what thier true colors were once again. It doesnt appear that they have anything solid to base thier investigation on and  that is why Judge Jeanne stated that Mueller and company should be taken out in cuffs-          
   Evolution is an intergration of matter and a concomitant dissapation of motion or at least its supposed to be. The Origin Of Species and gravity dont appear to be holding up against critical scrutiny. This basically means that we are supposed to be happy, at peace and not at war with each other-https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/turners-depopulation-plan-were-too-many-people-thats-why-we-have-global-war- Global Warming and climate change doesnt appear to hold up that well either- A massive population reduction plan based off something that seems to be questionable      
     Was the Pearl Harbor stand down related to the Blue marble scam?  Dec.7- 41- Day of infamy- Dec-7-72- Blue Marble cgi con job        

No comments:

Post a Comment