Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Dearth Of Wisdom

"Philosophy lies at the base of every life problem, but it takes soul to reflect on ones life with genuine philosophical seriousness" "We have many demanding academic programs in professional psychology and rigid requirements for the practice of psychotherapy, and yet there is undoubtedly a severe dearth of wisdom about the mysteries of the soul"pp- 207- (Care Of the Soul) I chased the wine of success- "We drank of success as of a wine which could never make us feel elated"- 12 and 12-pp-91-92- I went after profits in cars but ended up getting buried in junk instead. I watched American Greed and how Spencer Cox got taken advantage of by some con man scam artist that made believe that he was the second coming.  It turned out to be all smoke and mirrors to fill the charlatans ego. Spencer is probably the best Porsche mechanic in the country but ended up getting lured away by a flash in the pan scam. I wanted to make money on 9-11s but never did. I was a horrible buyer and had nothing but blind ambition. Lets put it this way in order to do it right one needs a team on their side that wants to help you win. If you ask Joe Blow off the street if he thinks that 9-11 is a good buy do you think he really cares if you get buried in it. Especially if he never bought 9-11s himself, infact he could be the guy who wants to see you sink this way you don't become a direct threat. And then if you have buyers working for you they only really care about numbers because the more they buy the more that they make. One needs to be their own sniper because the sell is always in the buy. Considering I was a bad buyer their went my only real chance of being successful. I wanted to shoot for the moon and the stars but ended up in the house that junk built instead. For every piece of junk that I owned for 1,200 I really should have owned it for $6-700 which meant I was buried before I even started. My dot-com had potential but just being a list provider didn't work out because I was really the middle man which went against the states rules. Either way I ended up broke and miserable chasing the wine of success back on a used car lot working for straight commission. I couldn't deal with failure and I lost focus on my primary purpose which was to not necessarily be a big shot. This is called big shotism and it is quite pernicious to say the least. Especially when one ends up with no money living out of their car with a wife that's having an affair and trying to figure out what to do next. Ambition is great as long as its tied in with a daily vigilance and a primary purpose which is an insurance against the pernicious dangers. This way one doesn't get lured in and away by temptation and the sweet wine of success.                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment