Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Last Men Standing

There are are 2 people I definitely trust with my life Dr K. and Dr P.- Dr K is the founding father of the Executive Protection industry and the founder of the Executive Protection Institute. He has a very impressive resume including many hostage negotiations and is well known on an international level. He is all about integrity and doing things the right way and like I mentioned in my bio I was truly honored when he asked me to be a member of his 5 man detail team for his wedding in Oct 2007-www.personalprotection.com. The other man I trust with my life is Dr P- Dr P. is the real life Jack Ryan from the late Tom Clancy's Patriot Games, his resume is quite impressive as well..   https://stevepieczenik.com/  Dr P. is disgusted with many things in our government and I urge all Americans to plug his name into youtube to hear how a real life insider feels and what plans he has to try to bring this country back together again. He was one of the first  to come out and say Sandy Hook was a false flag.Yesterday he had a very interesting link in his blog-Dr P was one of the founding members of Delta Force
Posted: 14 Dec 2013 05:57 PM PST
Posted: 14 Dec 2013 05:45 PM PST
Some interesting history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=sNOsIB5VMSQ
look carefully at the footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment