Monday, August 20, 2018

Change The World

If we want to change the world we need to make our bed because a messy bed means a messy head. When one is on the Teams the only easy day was yesterday because it pays to be a winner. If we want to change the world we need to learn how to swim with the sharks. I was never on the Teams and I don't have any children but our Potus made us proud by revoking Sean Brenan's security clearance.  He didn't embarrass my children if I had any and I am sure many people feel the same way. Brennan came across like he had the secret sauce and that maybe Putin had something on our President, this to me seems like a complete abuse of power.
  So far I am not very impressed with the Washington Post because I would rather listen to real crime fighters, like somebody who was the DA of Westchester County. That is and was a county with a lot of crimes to prosecute. So far I know that Brennan was a communist what is that all about. Saul Alinsky tactics, how did we go so far down the scale into moral turpitude.   

No comments:

Post a Comment