Thursday, April 6, 2023

Maga Cult

I find it ironic that the magas are supposed to be about good vs evil judeo christian values but thier commander in chief is everything but that- I think I remember one of the commandmants something about adultry- I never hear any of these individuals denounce his behavior- Hypocrites- Kind of like pete santilli w/ his anti deep state religious diatribes - Bragging about grabbing women by the you know what isnt exactly judeo christian- I am beginning to think the maga quack cultists are just rubes looking for cash- Possibily no different then the mega church pastors spewing out jesus this jesus that and if we dont turn our will over to him only and only him then we got it wrong- How arrogant and then they always ask for the cash- I witnessed some of these maga pastors in action- Quite weird to say the least- Then I listen to highly intelligent and experienced people from the Meidas Touch- They dont talk about religious zealotry and they dont beg for any money either- Its all about in god we trust because that is what our judicial system is based upon however they dont need to talk about it.- They just state the facts- Real smoking gun evidence comitted by the maga cultists commander in chief

No comments:

Post a Comment