Saturday, August 24, 2019

Blue Lives Matter

What is going on? I am sad two very fine people have been laid to rest and I just found out about it- My other friend is in hospice and a man was struck by lighting last week and it killed his dog. It is a somewhat  overused expression but some people were the real deal- That would be Dr K (doc) and Anthony Christiana- Blue Lives matter and great mentors in the executive protection field-
  I was thinking about real cops and great investigators and Mr. Christiana came to mind- I was making my way back from the west coast and made it to a NLA convention in Las Vegas- I loved learning about the military, ep and law enforcement- Anthony couldn't make it to the conference because he was investigating another homicide- Respect is what I remember most about my feelings toward this man- He was a great instructor with a commanding presence, somebody where it would be very difficult not to take seriously-
  There was nobody better then Dr K he will never be replaced as the founding father of the executive protection field as we know it today- Both men were extremely knowledgeable but very humble- Proud pioneers in a world that seems to get more uncertain every day- Cats have 9 lives, so both men are in the next phase wherever that may be- One of my proudest moments was becoming a member of the NLA black cat family. I knew that I had to put out in order to earn the respect of both of these men- In order to become the best one has to train and learn from the best, Dr. K and Mr. Christiana were the best that ever will be

No comments:

Post a Comment