Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Spot Shot Technology

"I try to live life like a loose garment but end up acting like a stuffed shirt instead" What's going on?
  We need spot shot technology in Lake Park because I heard the shots but didn't see any cops- My phone was having audible issues that is why my phone should have been pinged for an exact location, that way a police report could have been written.  If there is a continuous police presence after shots ring out that will be a deterrent for any future wanna be gangbangers.. I believe wpb has this advanced technology, this needs to be implemented for every lea throughout the country. It is a crime to discharge your weapon without a legitimate provocation especially in a residential neighborhood.
 We have great leos and AI technology is a definite plus and not a negative. That means Sensor Vault and everything else in between. I hear too many gunshots in Lake Park and the surrounding areas and I don't think enough bad guys are getting locked up

No comments:

Post a Comment