Thursday, October 5, 2023

Many Rogue Alphabets

 if I had a criminal mind I could think about committing something nefarious however if I was a criminal cartel I could carry out the objective- This would be along the lines of rigging a presidential election and then having my co conspirators demonize and censor everybody that spoke out.

As a criminal cartel I would have rogue factions of various alphabets working at my behest- My next plan of attack would be to entrap many patriots and proceed to charge them w/ serious crimes who were not only upset about the rigging but indignant about a huge laundry list of criminal activity as well.

That would be along the lines of a plandemic where fear was used as a weapon but it didn't work on many-The patriots who stormed the capital out of righteous indignation after a stolen election were not domestic terrorists- It goes much further back and how the cartel  has lied about virtually everything-

What could be worse then having a rogue alphabet agency label the proud and pure Americans as the bad guys when in fact it is quite the opposite- On top of this nefarious cartel esque behavior I would kill hundreds of thousands of young people w/ fentanyl and older folks w/ a poison un vetted jab. Along the way charge the man they stole the election from  and throw everything at him including the kitchen sink.

The clueless imposter lets us know that he is the enemy because his dog keeps biting the secret service agents

No comments:

Post a Comment