Saturday, September 9, 2023

Shady Town

 Shady ways in ga- I knew there have been many unethical actions conducted by certain individuals over the years and believed the election was rigged in 2020- Then certain people convinced me otherwise they were really convincing-

This made me feel good because I could barely tolerate what transpired before 2020- Our system couldn't be that rotten to the core could it- Lets face it w/ out election integrity we have nothing-  How did it get this bad thats a story for another day

How is it that we have such a backward corrupt election process where independent audits are not allowed- Have our civil servants earned the right to be that trusted- I believe the rebellion on Jan 6 gave us the answer to that-

Trust is earned not blindly given businesses and 501 c3s get independently audited so why not our elections where I had to take time out of my day to go through the process- I was the only one in the building not wearing a mask why were people so compliant-

When these wolves in sheeps clothing try to pull another round of this covid con pushback is going to much more severe this time around- I really wanted to believe the people that convinced me not to trust my gut that the election wasn't fair and square-

Once I saw real evidence and criminality in Michigan  that made me livid- Our system is not to be trusted it is as corrupt and as rotten as some say and more then likely even much worse- To have them say the 2020 election was the most secure in history is a joke. If this is true that means they all have been rigged but  the others were even much worse-  And that much is believable

No comments:

Post a Comment