Friday, September 22, 2023

Great Awakening

 Its not easy for a grateful heart to get drunk- I just celebrated 8 years my twin sis brought up the medallion- Sometimes we hear about rebirth for me there was a before life and after- I was out there so to speak for 10 plus years actually more because synthetic opiates had me long before.

Big pharma is diabolical but no doc was shoving pills down my throat- In fact my docs told me the drugs I were seeking were really for dying cancer patients- I went to three rehabs in 10 years and my spiritual experience came when I realized that one more strike and I would be out of the game forever.

I never smoked meth or crack but I was smoking weed like it was so ya weed is addictive especially for drunks like me. I specialized in uppers downers and all arounders but none of them seemed to work out very well- There was no way out of my self constructed prison except for more spiritual experiences- Maybe stop being so angry and put a little more love in the heart is usually a good start.

A new earth  the great awakening its all in the here and now- I am looking forward to experiencing it w/ my super twin- We shared a womb together now we are sharing a room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment