Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Gravity Scam

The first question I had when a trusted source told me that the world may be flat was that guy in what 1963? He allegedly jumped from 100 miles high or something to that effect? It showed the curve of the earth. Well apparently Go Pro Lenses and Free Mason Hand signals were what they were really all about. Jeranism did a test with a Nano Laser and I  trust him any day of the week. I trust absolutely nobody in any main stream news organization. How big of a lie could this really be? This one looks like the biggest lie of them all. These Nasa spokespeople are pathetic and so arrogant. If they say its true then it must be right? How many trillions of dollars are abused by Nasa and the only thing they can show us are cgi photos form 1973? How pathetic is that? Where are the real pics from the real satellites and Hubble telescopes that is what I am many other inquiring people want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment