Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bad News

I am trying to figure out if the LIRR  massacre in 1993 was a false flag operation. The only thing I know for certain is that cockroach should have ben sentenced to death. What makes this even worse it that he went Prose in court representing himself. Anyway these Nasa freaks think its ok to fake their death like Christa McAuliffe. There are so many people before me that have conducted  many years of intense investigative journalism. These people are our real hero's and deserve so much respect and credit for the efforts that they have put fourth. The only thing I am doing is reading their work because it certainly isn't mine. I am full of righteous indignation and this is what I bring to the table. I was always horrible with facial recognition and I mean pathetically horrible. That is why our detectives and investigative teams that have to do this for a living are really great at what they do because it definitely isn't easy. Some very smart people have pointed out that the Challenger scumbags are still alive, the ones that allegedly blew up in 1986. Christa McAulliffe the teacher from New Hampshire that was a real gut wrencher wasn't it? How many real Astronauts did these Free Masons kill to cover up their horrific crimes? Am I the only one that is supposed to be extremely upset by this?

No comments:

Post a Comment