Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What Our Country Needs

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/25/perspective-on-sacrifice-the-us-has-hit-bottom/ This is an amazing article by Gordon Duff. The only thing I can add is my own insights and experiences, writing for me has been very therapeutic. I have given too many people the benefit of the doubt in life as far as the people I admire and respect and they have mostly all let me down. I can no longer even stand behind the concept of military contractors mixing with  traditional old school soldiers after reading
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/23/the-honorable-life-and-untimely-death-of-colonel-ted-westhusing/
I believe that some of these contracting operations were all money based and it appears to me that Ted Westhusing, a great leader from West Point was murdered by some of the people in that USIS unit. I am entitled to my opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am right however everybody should have an opinion and their own blog this is what makes our country although heavily flawed still a great one which will only get better once  the gangsters stop terrorizing us. I just get sick to my stomach because I think about how many people lost their lives in Vietnam and since with these phony hoax terror wars. Pat Tillman is a real hero with character at the highest measure of the scale. The reason why our country is so screwed up is because our best men seem to always end up dead in suspicious circumstances. This only leaves room for the gangsters and maphia thugs who have no problem with taking a life for no legitimate reason at all except to prolong the illusion and to simply get richer.. In the Civil War we lost a lot of great men, the best guys always seem to go down in and around war. I haven't watched American Sniper, I am not saying I wont ever but I am a total peace activist now because I realize how dumb I was to give our country the benefit of the doubt only to be let down again and again. My x-wife liked the movie American Sniper a lot and her dad was a Marine during the Ike days. What we really need in this country is an Exorcism. Deliver Us From Evil- Very good movie- Eric Bana plays an NYPD detective who had to chase down some serious heavy demons. It was well worth the watch because there are so many brave people in the system who see, go after and chase down evil  every day. Our cops, Feds, detectives and overall good guys in the system get little or no appreciation for their efforts and they really should. I do know for certain that evil exists whether or not god does or not is completely irrelevant. The priest with Eric Bana faced his own demons as a heroin junky in the past so this made it easier for him to take these demons down.   

No comments:

Post a Comment