Sunday, March 31, 2024

Karma Is Real

 In Wisconsin a man who claimed to be homeless and wasn't going back to jail pulled a suicide by cop- Jail ain't so bad you get three hots and a cot other then that you just have to watch your six and be wary of the friendly extortion.

This fits the gamut all three there is a mental health and homeless crisis combined w/ a drug scourge that has hardly ever been seen before- I often think about the cops that are still alive to remember and have actually worked through the worst of the worst- Like the American Gangster days leading up to Blow crack and everything else in between.

Drug wars addiction and a lot of wasted lives- It doesn't make sense to open the border to migrants to commit crimes here illegally when there is a homeless drug problem that should be dealt w/ first- Stand down on crime cities have failed extensively-  The politicians have failed the people miserably and should be ashamed of themselves-

Fla is the best state in the country- I was also thinking I wonder if the globalists would ever let Greenwich get turned into a shit hole like San Fran and NYC- Imagine that I don't think they care- They are so far removed from reality.

Then I was thinking about how some of these rich entitled a holes act because I was told by a high level ep trainer- He said the principal was arrogant giving orders to his ep detail guys treating them like garbage- Are you kidding me this due-sh expects his guys to take a bullet for him and he is still treating him like that- The dis connect of some people is astonishing- I would stand down and let the prick get hurt- Whats the worst that can happen I get fired- Karma is very real

No comments:

Post a Comment