Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Foreign Wars

 Bill served w/ my grandpa on the western front- they both came back a veteran of foreign wars- Grandpa got shot at by the crouts I wonder if Bill saw any action- I started reading Joe and Charlies workshop  and learned a thing or two that I didn't remember the first few times I read it- Like what- Bills story I didn't remember that he passed on the Applejack the first time around, he also had a fancy for bath tub gin- 

I have my own story my name is Stephen and I am an alcoholic-  When I wasn't losing track of time on Adderall or blacking out on xanie bars from hell I was still making believe that I was sober-  I was on the holistic weed program because weed doesn't get you stoned but once the coke came around I couldn't resist-  What happened to the holistic weed program only- I needed the Vicodin for my pain but most of the pain was invented  from my mind- If we cant do anything about our allergy of the body then we need the spiritual tools to overtake the mind- That's because for us to drink is to die-The spiritual abyss is not much fun especially with a belly full of booze and a head full of AA- If the sixth step separates the men from the boys then Joe and Charlies workshop is where the men and women continue to get sober- That's because its not a book about membership nor fellowship its about recovery only

1 comment:

  1. Stevie!!!! I love your blog site.
    I didn't know pop was shot at by the Germans?

    ReplyDelete