Wednesday, February 4, 2015

On The Ground At Amaranth

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/03/its-time-to-bust-it-up/ I was born to protect and serve. My uncle was a sergeant in the NYPD during the American gangster Chinatown heroin days, he even went out to lunch with Paul Newman during the filming of Ft Apache the Bronx. He was a solid man with great character surrounded by 80% of the NYPD DEA who were eventually arrested for being on the take. He used to say the only difference between the cop and the criminal is the badge. He never took a dime illegally he was a member of the few and the proud. I take security seriously and I take it personally when slimy cowards use stolen tax payers money to stage false flag drills. There are lone wolf assassins, it is rare but they do exist. It appears to me that DC Sniper may have been legit however I have my doubts. That LAPD Manifesto with Dorner that was an obvious false flag. Watch out for those Manifestos Ted Kaczynski was more then likely a cia darpa asset. The mobsters better stop using their patsies because they are so blatantly obvious. It shows a desperate bunch of criminals who have done nothing but steal money, extort, drug deal and take out hits on people to be on their last legs that is why they are so sloppy. Lets face it they could make these events appear much more realistic if they were any good. I always study forensic criminology. I love it because I am a certified wanna be. However I always try to figure out what went wrong and what could be done better in the future. The GPD has a great pd the best in the country however in 93 there was a lone wolf assassin this is a heartbreaking story. I knew people who grew up with both the shooter and the victim. Andrew Wilson was allegedly sending psychotic letters to John Peters a classy man from back country Greenwich who was also a pilot that my father knew as well. It is heartbreaking because local law enforcement doesn't do 24/7 executive protection this is for private security only and unfortunately Law Enforcement really cant do anything until something actually happens. I lived a miserable stressed out life for a few years when my wife was getting stalked and generally harassed by unrealistic fantasy type loners and sometimes even by affable charming  men. Alot of powerful executives are not humble and exhibit narcissistic personality disorder type traits and sometimes wont quit until they accomplish their goal. I lived the life of an intel professional, I learned alot more by real world experience as opposed to books that I read or classes that I took. I was honored to get the call to a Hedge Fund during a major financial implosion. I ended up in jail because I live on the border however the highest compliment one can give is that they would trust you with their life money and thier wife especially during the worst and most stressful of times. I like many other intel professionals are disgusted by domestic false flag terrorism. I know their hands are tied because they are stuck in the system so my blogs speak for these warriors as well and nobody can tell me what I can write because this is the United States of America and my sources are real US intel. The brave warriors at VT have risked and dedicated their lives to our country. Being able to back real verified sources has been the highest honor of all. This helps when going up against foreign espionage dis info agents these people are as ruthless as they come. I am still upsetting my mother however I am a warrior that knows how bad the situation really is. If I didn't write about Jonathan Reichs false arrest on my blog would the average person who just watches CNN or the newspaper know anything at all? The answer is no that is why their needs to be huge anti trust Rico lawsuits against all main stream media outlets and there needs to be a lot of pressure placed on the owners from hiding important National Security Information from the American people. I will keep doing this and I know that in time the entire house of cards will implode. The brave VT warriors have been going after these protected entities for many years. This is the first time however that they hopefully have the full backing of the American people because too many people have already lost their lives. We need Gordon Duff in the white house I don't care how this is done as long as it is a legal non rigged election otherwise there is no hope for our future and this will be for many generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment